Our High performance turf is engineered to mimic the look and feel of grass all year round, without the maintenance. These short pile turf rolls require no infill and provide an ideal surface for indoor applications from putting greens to locker rooms. Your indoor turf can be backed with a Gym Turf Pad which is a foam cushion providing shock absorption and thermal insulation allowing it to perform in high traffic areas. The turf layer is made from a polypropylene fiber that provides a turf that is softer than nylon and highly UV stable.
Glue Down Indoor Installation
- First you will want to make sure that your surface is level, clean and dry. Our turf flooring can be installed on concrete, dusting, powdering concrete, gypcrete , pressure treated decking, wood, or backer board.
- Next you will want to dry lay your turf to implement roll sequencing to minimize normal variations. Manufacturing details will be backstamped on one side of the backing, this will assist in determining fiber direction.
- Apply adhesive or double sided tape and then lay the turf.
- Apply a bead of seam sealer to all seams.
- Roll the product with a 75 lb. Weighted roller across the width and length of the product surface.
- Once completed, the installation much remain in dry conditions for 72 hrs. in order for the adhesive to cure properly.
|Material||PP fiber with a synthetic backing|
|Face Weight||Approx. 24oz|
|Weight||Approx. 0.32lbs per sqft.|
|Length||Custom (max. 100′)|